Part 1: Black History Month 2021
Our Task Was
The overall objective was to enhance the mission and awareness of the non-profit during Black History Month. Our specific role was to provide social media consultancy to help organic growth and to provide data analytics to the Marketing Manager for valuable insights.
Normally, pursuing organic growth is tough but when you are on a mission and know your audience…it can be somewhat easier.
At this moment, we are paving a way to promote an event in April 2021. With this non-profit being a supporter of Black Geek/Nerd culture, taking part in the #28DaysOfBlackCosplay challenge was a must!
The key results are (compared to previous month):
- 4.2% increase in Facebook Followers from previous month (67 people followed)
- 492% increase of impressions from previous month resulting in 25.5k impressions
- 193.5% increase in Instagram followers (91 people followed)
- 924% increase in impressions resulting 11.3k impressions on Instagram
- We determined that people in the age range of 25-44 are the bulk of followers on both Facebook and Instagram.
As always, it is fun working with this community driven organization. The event is still planned for April of 2021!
Part 2: The Event
We ran an event response ad and gotten amazing results! Using the platform from Gamerjibe and with help from Subsume…the event went great. The event had amazing speakers, everybody was able to network with like-minded people, and it was the first time we have ever participated in an event that was interactive like a game.
- ClientHBCU Con
- CategoryEvents, Facebook, Non-Profit
- Start DateFebruary 2021
- End DateApril 2021